The Clerk/Treasurer maintains the records for all city boards, commissions and committees.
- is the custodian of city records, which include City Council meeting records (i.e., communications, resolutions, ordinances, meeting minutes, contracts and petitions), warranty deeds and insurance policies on city property.
- files the legislation for the City Council meetings and prepares the agenda and other related documentation.
- contains all city employee information and acts as the Human Resource Department for the city.
- is accountable for all of the city funds. All money coming into the city is collected and receipted by the Clerk/Treasurer’s Office. A monthly report is prepared at the close of each month.
- collects payments for Privilege License, taxes, animal adoption, dog tags and peddler’s licenses.